Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Featured Product Blog Hop: Sequins

Hello!

Welcome to the Featured Product Blog Hop!  This time we're featuring Sequins.

If you arrived here from Scrappin' with Heart, you're on the right track.  This is a circular hop, so you can start here and go all the way around to see all the projects.

In keeping with my current theme of quick & easy cards, here is the project I've created for you:


This card was made using the gorgeous new Charlotte paper pack, Charlotte complements, and Gold sequins.  I think I'll give it to my hubby!  <3 <3

Now, hop on over to Corinna's Craft Fun to see what she's created for you.

4 comments:

  1. Terrie, I adore your card, it's SO sweet! I love that extra touch the gold accents and sequins bring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card ~ love the cluster of sequins.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!